Celgene is thrilled to announce the winners of this year’s Impact Heme Award. Congratulations to the following organizations:
- Instituto Oncoguia (Brazil) — Empowering Active & Responsible Heme Patients
- Fundacja Carita – Żyćze Szpiczakiem (Poland) — Shared Decision Making: Find your Way!
- Swedish Blood Cancer Association (Sweden) — Shared Decision Making: A Patient Preference Study
- Myelom-und Lymphomhilfe Österreich (Austria) — Deciding Together – Online Decision Aid Tool
- Myeloma Canada (Canada) — My Myeloma Online Resource Centre
2018 was the inaugural year for Impact Heme and we sincerely thank all the organizations who submitted thoughtful applications. After careful consideration, the panel of judges elected the five (5) winners who will each be awarded $20,000 USD (or local equivalent) to support Shared Decision Making through innovative programs and initiatives in their respective countries.